Milwaukee Marble & Granite for generations has been and remains a top-tier designer, fabricator, and installer of granite, marble, quartz, and sintered surfaces. Our capabilities allow us to provide customized solutions to our customers exacting requirements. Our team is dedicated to serving and servicing the customers’ needs and wants.
We welcome you to become a part of one of the longest standing and highly successful teams giving you the opportunity to apply your experience and learn new skills on our fabrication and material handling team. We have an opportunity in our modern fabrication facility. You will work with the fabrication team to produce products for both our residential, multi-family, and commercial customers.
Apply, build-on or develop your experience applying the following skills and necessary behaviors.
- Have high attention to detail and take pride in crafting high quality products while minimizing product defects.
- Self-motivated at work not requiring close supervision.
- Ability to understand drawings, design lay out and dimensions applied to stone surfaces.
- Experience preferred in utilizing modern software driven fabricating equipment for natural and engineered stone surfaces to include 5-axis saw, CNC, and hand polished tools.
- Ability to work as an important part of the team.
- Ability to meet scheduled hours consistently on-time and work overtime to meet customer deadlines.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Physical ability to use cranes for material movement and occasionally lift 50 to 75 pounds.
Prefer 1+ years of fabrication experience but we are willing and able to work with and train individuals who demonstrate ability, willingness to learn, and are a good fit. Starting wage is negotiable with experience.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a full benefit package to include health insurance, dental insurance, company paid group life and short-term and long-term disability insurance, time-and- a-half pay over 40 hours a week, paid holidays, and paid time off.
Wages to be determined based on level of experience.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.